Saturday, July 31, 2010

To New Beginnings!


Hi All!

I have returned from my hiatus. I will see how often I can make new posts, but seeing as I have plenty of new material, there should be no problem getting posts up fairly regularly.

Well a quick run down of what has happened over the past couple of months: finished Spring quarter, started Summer quarter, and got engaged!!! Plus everything in between, but that's too much to go into tonight. The one thing you all should know is that I did get my photo Red, Green, Blue into the Edmonds Art Festival. I didn't win anything, but it was nice since it was the first time I've gotten my photography into that festival.

For tonight's photo, I have a recent picture picture from Richmond Beach in Shoreline. It's a 3 shot HDR. I entered it into the Washington State Photographer's Contest. Hope it gets in. Thanks for viewing!

2 comments:

  1. I love the new layout babe! :)

    Congratulations on your engagement! Who's the lucky lady?? ;) teehee! <3

    You might not have won anything in the Edmonds Art Festival, but Zach LOVED your Red, Green, Blue picture!!

    I'll keep my fingers crossed that your picture gets into the Washington State Photographer's Contest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I'm glad you are back at it.

    ReplyDelete